Wednesday, April 7, 2010

iPad Review

So my company bought an iPad and I have to say its probably the coolest "adult" toy I have ever played with! I legitimately hopped around my desk I was so excited. So here's what I think:

Pros:
  • If the iPad was just for video, it would be remarkable.
  • If the iPad was just for gaming, it would be fantastic.
  • If the iPad was just for touch-screen Internet browsing, it would be special.
  • If the iPad was just for books, it would be revolutionary.
  • If the iPad was just for music enjoyment, it would be mind-blowing
  • But the fact that all of this is rolled into one device is absolutely orgasmic.
Cons:
  • It is a bit heavier than I thought it would be - and my little wrists got tired.
  • I typed much faster than I thought I would be able to - but still slower than a regular computer (but faster than my BB)
  • Can't run more than 1 app at a time - silly apple - but I don't mind :)
  • No Camera or Flash
  • Built in battery - so you are screwed if it dies
  • SO EXPENSIVE & i'm poor
  • NO Phone so I cant call home.
Overall, I need one. I guess i'll wait until it gets 3G and I can call N on it.... or until i'm rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment